CALL US TOLL FREE 888.418.6080
What to do in the event of an Accident
1. If anyone is injured, immediately render any possible first aid assistance and call emergency services.
2. Cooperate fully with the police, but do not make any admissions about your liability. Do not sign any statements for anyone other than an authorized representative of your insurance company.
3. If possible exchange names, addresses, and insurance information with the driver of the other vehicle.
4. Report the accident to the nearest police station and pick up the police report.
5. Fill out as much information below and your L.A. Riverside Claims Representative will begin drafting your MV-104 Report.
By clicking submit, I understand this is not an actual claim, but notifying my agent to help my agent with the process of my claim. Note: By submitting this form you understand that no coverage is bound until you receive written notice. You also agree to release us from any liability if this information is accidentally viewed by unauthorized persons. We will only use this information for insurance quoting purposes and not distribute to other parties.
© L.A. Riverside Brokerage. All rights reserved. Powered by the creative capital.